Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

fill in the blank

 

 

I had great intentions of blogging this week, I also had some great projects I was going to do since my 3 big kids were all away at camp BUT I got called in for jury duty and picked grrrr I am hoping that today is the last day

 

1.  The last movie I saw was I am thinking tangled but maybe I watched something else recently I can not remember. or in court terms I do not recall ;)

2.  I want to go shopping and decorate my kids rooms

3.  Surprises are horrible I hate them! I get anxious of the thought of pother people being surprised, my husband knows if he were to surprise me ever I would be so upset. now by surprise I mean in front of a bunch of people like a party, not like surprising me with diamonds or anything haha .

4.  The best accessory is a great purse.

5.  My favorite warm drink is hot tea, although I only like hot drinks in winter.

6.  My favorite cold drink is pepsi max or sweet tea.

7.  Currently loving accessories, makeup, my new curling iron, carbs HA, shades of blue, my husband

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raquel, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete