Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fill in the blank friday



man we have been crazy busy, i need to be consistent on here, so i dont forget about all the fun we are having this summer. To read more go here



1. This weekend I'm packing my kids up and sending them off to camp, and spending some time with John and the littel ones! .


2. My last vacation was my trip with Liz for her birthday in april! .


3. My next vacation will be our cruise to the Carribean only 28 days to go!!!! .


4. My favorite way to relax is to take a nap ;)

5. When vacationing one should always eat well! Try new places and research what there is to do a little.

6. When vacationing one should never be on a diet, that is for before and after!


7. The best part about a vacation is spending time with the people with you (and shopping ;)) .

No comments:

Post a Comment