Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My most prized possession is a heart clay thing that the lady at the funeral home gave me after Matthew's funeral, she had done his footprints for me and i love it if my house were burning down that is the one thing i would grab (other than my children).

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 30, it was a good year i learned the most about being healthy and how to take care of my body. i was not as insecure as my 20's and my marriage gets better and better each year so yay a pretty awesome year hopefully the rest of my 30's will be the same.


3. The best way to spend a weekend is taking lots of naps, not having to cook, watching the kids play sports.


4. My outlook on life is that life is : it is what it is we must chose joy and give as much as we expect to receive.


5. If you want to annoy me, just complain about everything seriously people there is always someone going through something horrible and you are complaining because the store manager wouldn't give you a refund etc. also stop making your facebook status spelling like you are sending ur bff a txt lol grrrrrrr

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to carbs. French bread, donuts, cookies....I love them all. Hi, my name is Raquel and I'm a carboholic . (Lauren put that one but it seriously was how i would put it!)


7. When dressing for the day one should put on whatever they want if i see you in public and take your picture just know that you look goofy ;)


to read more fill in the blanks go here

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your fill in the blanks! Thank you for sharing! I was reading and when I got to # 6, I was like wow, You me and Lauren have lots in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outlook on life! xo

    ReplyDelete