Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The best deal I've ever gotten is oh man i am a bargain shopper so i have got a ton of great deals. Most recently my new washer and dryer we got a GOOD deal on those. and on myself probably my black and charcoal boots i got for $9.98 at target 75% off that never happens since i wear a size 11 shoe that's is a feat to find shoes in my size much less on clearance. I love Craig's too as you all know

2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Elisabeth from the View (i told you all i am a big fan!), Oprah and Gayle =), Kelley Rippa, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Ina Garten, shall i continue? OK i will... Bob Harper, Heidi Klum, and a bunch of friends from real life.

3. Something that inspires me is my friends, i have some really great friends who are nice, gentle, funny, great moms etc. i would love to be more like them

4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) although i love sweet i would have to pick salty or spicy but i salt everything even fruit sometimes so that would be my final answer

5. I dream about so many things, i am a dreamer for sure. I dream about winning the lottery (seriously i know lameO), about what my kids will be like as they get older, about what our lives will be like 10 years from now, what Heaven will be like, etc etc....

6. My weekend will be fun! the possibilities are endless but will for sure include the gym, church, hopefully a couple of walks, spending time with the kids and Johnnie and friends.

7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, father of the bride part 2.

have a great weekend to read more go here

No comments:

Post a Comment