Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is (other than my marriage and my children) probably losing weight and maintaining it thus far (HA i know i still have more to lose but this is about accomplishments =))))

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is my big green chair in my family room, but i really like to lay in my bed sitting is for birds haha


3. My fashion philosophy is well i love fashion and styles but i am just not getting a little brave in my choices. i like things that look well put togetehr, basics like jeans and t's but i love a funky twist to it. I love to see people in clothes that fit well.


4. Something every girl should have is a purse she loves. and a good pair of sunglasses

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... ALOT of junk: wallet, keys, phone, a makeup bag with like 8-10 lipsticks, perfume, sharpies, post it notes, pens, pacifier (for the kids =)), hair bands, ipod, lots of other stuff my purse is big

6. My favorite music right now is oh some old rap music like Gold Digger, no joke roflol .


7. My favorite part of my body is my ears lol, they are small close to my head and i like them also my lips they are full. other than that not much else i could give you a long list of things i hate hahaha

To read more go here

No comments:

Post a Comment