Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ..... uhhh probably exclamation points and i am sure there are phrases but i cant think today

2. Today I am thankful for health. I have been in pain for the last month or so and i really don't see how people deal with chronic pain on a daily basis it is miserable.

3. My best friend is Johnnie, he is the only person who knows everything and still loves me

4. A quirky thing about me is that I am scared of canals they totally freak me out and make me panic

5. This weekend I am going to attend the last 2 basketball games of my boys season, also the boys have there blue and gold dinner for cubscouts, church and i guess that's it .

6. Something that worries me is something happening to John or I .


7. On my night stand you would find my phone, the house phone, keys, icy hot for my back tissue for my nose.

to read more Fill in the Blank Fridays go here

No comments:

Post a Comment