Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Posted by Picasa



1. Winter is my favorite season, but is a lot colder then i remember since i have less weight on my body (my husband is always cold since he has loss weight too)

2. Summer is HOT. like don't go outside because the air quality is so bad the kids cant even get in the pool because it feels like a warm bath yuck! oh and so much more expensive because it is so much $$$ to run the AC 24/7

3. If it were summer instead of winter right now i would be complaining because we have to keeps all the lights off and curtains closed to keep out the heat/afford the electricity bill.


4. My favorite thing to do in winter is get under a million blankets in my bed and sleep. or read by a fire and have hot tea

5. My favorite thing to do in summer is have friends over for pool parties (when it is not 115) and BBQ's.

6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is shorts and flip flops with a thin cotton t-shirt


7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is pajamas and uggs, or if i have to go out jeans, uggs and a hooodie sweatshirt.

For lots more FITBF go to the little things we do blog

No comments:

Post a Comment