Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quick Post

Sorry i have been MIA we have been so busy {kind of}.... Johnnie is out of town for work for 4 days, i have been doing some projects, cleaning up holiday decorations, washing dishes etc so no time to blog at the moment but i have so much to share.

We had a wonderful Christmas. The kids have loved playing with not too many chores the last few days and enjoying the great weather. I have taken about 400 pictures since Christmas on my NEW CAMERA holla, it is sooooo nice i need to seriously take a class to learn to use it haha, it is a Canon T2i and i have just taken all my pictures on auto because i haven't had a chance to read up on any of it i cant wait to do that though. My husband absolutely spoiled me this year got me so many cool things, he is amazing (he was already amazing before spoiling me for Christmas ;)) i am such a blessed woman.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have provided for our family.

I cant wait to catch up and blog about some very cool things God has done in the last few days. AND to show you a few projects i am working on around the house. stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment