- Holiday spirit i love the whole spirit of the season, people are generally joyful and there are lots of events to get together with friends and family.
- The holidays are incomplete without the Christmas tree, stockings, and the family.
- my favorite things to do around the holidays is bake, shop, and listen to Christmas music
- A holiday tradition my family and i have is decorating the weekend of Thanksgiving, looking at Christmas lights, counting down to Christmas with rings.
- Holiday music is amazing and i love it, some songs are like worship to me and are so beautiful in honoring Jesus
- This year, I'll be spending the holidays at home with John and the kids and whoever can come over will be welcomed.
- Holiday wish list camera, wedding band, perfume, clothes and workout clothes, books, candles, gift cards etc (hey wasn't this a question last week too lol)
Friday, December 3, 2010
fill in the blank Friday
I love doing these, to read more go here.
Posted by Raquel at 2:44 PM