Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday....

This weeks fill in the blank Friday is Thanksgiving themed, if you have been reading my blog for any length of time you know i love the holidays so this is right up my alley. To read many other fitbf go here




  1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include cooking and cleaning having family over for a yummy late lunch. I was thinking we can play some games since it wont be as big of a group as it usually is.

  2. My favorite Thanksgiving was i remember as a little girl i organized my nieces in a holiday play and made them look like Indians it was so cute those were the days when my brothers and sisters (there are 5 of us) still got together allllll of us including all there kids and spouses for almost every holiday those were great memories

  3. My signature thanksgiving dish is no doubt sweet potatoes i make great sweet potatoes. my kids have taken on the tradition of me making monkey bread for breakfast and have already requested it.
  4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie with lots of cool whip but i love stuffing, turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy, oh and cranberry sauce too =)
  5. Thanksgiving free association turkey, family, fun, holiday kickoff, pumpkin smells, thankfulness
  6. Thanksgiving is a great time to just visit and hang out with family and friends. One of my favorite holidays it is a no stress holiday
  7. I am thankful for Gods grace and forgiveness. A wonderful husband who works hard so i can stay home. My kids as crazy as they are. A beautiful warm home. The opportunity to homeschool my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment