- The Most spontaneous thing I've ever done was i am not extremely spontaneous by nature. i love spur of the moment things but as a mom of 5 spontaneity is kind of difficult. As far as my home is concerned i will tackle a big project all of a sudden once i get a idea for my house i am determined to accomplish it.
- The best gift i have ever received was i love gifts so this one is tough. Probably my vacuum because i use it all the time, or my laptop. My hubby spoils me so really everything he gives me is great.
- A time that i was truly and genuinely surprised was when i found out i was having twins, never in a million years would i have thought we would ever have twins ever so it was pure shock, especially since i had a 4 year old and 6 month old at home HA! In general i do not like surprises at all a surprise party is literally a nightmare to me, and i would be so mad if someone gave me one (REALLY i would i hate them)
- i cant leave my house without my phone, my purse and generally a kid ;)
- My favorite day of the week is Monday because i love the start of a new week i crave routine and a schedule so Mondays are great! now that my kids go to school on Wednesdays that day is growing more and more on me
- Something that can always make me laugh is Jake he is hilarious and quite the personality, most comedians, my husband dancing =)
- My perfect day would include sleeping in, shopping, having lunch with a friend browsing a book store, getting a pedicure, dinner and movie with my husband and sitting and talking and people watching at a Starbucks
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Fill in the blank Friday
I am loving witting and reading these. For more posts go here
Posted by Raquel at 11:40 PM