Saturday, October 23, 2010

7 years

Today marks 7 years since Matthew passed away, not a day goes by i don't think of him and what he would be like today...

Matthew's life was perfect, and was just as God intended it to be.
and although it was very hard to go through ........

GOD IS GOOD!
He allowed us to have our son for 10 weeks and 3 days and that was such a special time for us. Matthew will always be missed but i know we will see him again.
I read this the other day (and sorry i cant find the link but it was another family who lost there son) and it is so true and so great i had to share:
"My son is gone. I am forever changed, but my God remains the same: GOOD"
AMEN!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. {{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}} He is so missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I can't imagine. I bet your heart aches for him daily.

    Thanks for your comment. It inspired me to look up a recipie for albondigas soup. YUM! Also, we go to the same church. If you ever spot me, say hello! (I'm in nursery on the odd months)

    ReplyDelete