My hubby and I both hit 100 pounds in our weight loss journey! We both hit our hundred pounds on the exact same day. although it took Johnnie like 10 weeks less time since he didn't compete in our 2nd competition (well he did but he didn't really lose much lol) i am so proud that we have actually stayed committed to doing this for ourselves, our families and each other.
i am not competing in this round of competitions i hope i don't regret that lol. but i really need to learn to lose some weight without having to compete for $$$. i have about 40 pounds or so to get to my goal weight (i think! since i have never been that weight it may change lol) i have several fitness goals i want to achieve though
- i want to go 30 minutes on the stair stepper without stopping (i can go 30 minutes but i have to stop several times lol)
- i want to make it through that Butts and Guts class and do it correctly.
- i want to get certified to teach spin
- i want to do a sprint triathlon
- i want to run a 10k (or 5k or around my block whatever works lol)
- i want to lift weights correctly and tome my arms enough to wear a tank top if i want
- i want to go on a family hike in the mountains
- i want to ride a bike
- i want to learn to swim well