I cant believe in less than a month you will be a year old! i have loved everything about the past 11 months and being your mommy. This past month you:
- pretty much wearing 18 month clothing exclusively
- can wear piggies in your hair (i love that!)
- you make the most hilarious mad face and you grunt when you do it.
- you smile A LOT! and laugh
- you say da-da and ma-ma occasionally but that is about it
- you crawl soooo fast, and you pull your self up on everything
- you are standing unsupported for just seconds at a time, i don't think you will walk anytime soon (and i want you to stay a baby so that is perfect for me =))
- you LOVE your sister and the feeling is mutual
- you think the boys are hilarious especially Jake and Johnathan you constantly crack up at them
- 8 teeth still
- sleeps about 12 hours and a 3 hour nap
- loves to be outside especially watching the kids play
- you LOVE food. this month you began loving cereal with milk, and you love ice cream =) you like most foods i cant think of anything you just will not eat
- you are pretty attached to me and you often cry when i leave.
- you started "dancing" and it is the cutest thing ever
- you give the best hugs and you most definitely are a cuddly baby, sometimes you like to bite our shoulders when you hug though that is a little odd.
We love everything about you Lilly, you truly have made our lives better