super easy and terrific fajitas!!!
- slice up some onion, and bell pepper i always put mushrooms and jalapeno too but that is optional
- heat a pan with a little oil and add the veggies (not the mushrooms), cook for just a few minutes until still crisp but just start softening up
- take the veggies out and put them in a bowl to the side
- take the meat that you have already seasoned up when you sliced it into strips and also squeeze some lemon on there too
- add it to the pan and cook until no longer pink usually just a few minutes. once that looks good add the mushrooms
- add veggies back in, at this point i like to add a few large chunks of fresh tomato i put the lid on and work on everything else. put on low at this point
- warm up some tortillas and then add the mixture top with some sour cream, cheese, lettuce, more fresh tomatoes etc whatever you like SO yummy!!!
*** needed to add i haven't ate a fajita this way in quite a while i now eat them on corn tortillas and not loaded with all the extras but still SO good!