Monday, April 26, 2010

2 weeks?!!!

since my last post? wow. what have i been up to? my kids were off half days last week for testing so my days were a little different. it will be very interesting next year with all the kids home all day, how do you homeschooling mamas do it? it seems like so much more mess lol...

i have been trying to get my head back into losing weight. last week i hit 60 pounds weight loss but i cant get focused the last few weeks. so today i vowed i was going to get my head back in the game, so tonight i went and had my self a good ol sweaty workout and it felt so good. i then tanned for my 20 minutes (have i mentioned i love tanning??? i do it feels so nice!)

Lilly turned 7 months and i haven't wrote her monthly post.

Liz left today for 6Th grade camp, she will be back on Friday. she was SOOOOOOOOO excited i am sure they are having a great time.

Jake is getting so big and is talking so great, he loves to say "mama watch" which means i have to stop everything i am doing to watch him do tumbling, jumping etc...

i have spent about 7 hours on the phone with the phone company because they jacked up my email address and i cant receive mail, and since they said it will take 2-3 more days to even have some one call me back i called and switched Internet providers to the cable company and ended up combining our cable, phone and Internet and i should save about $80 a month!!!

yesterday Johnnie bbq'd for the kids school fundraiser and he bought some tickets for a raffle and we WON $300 for gas and groceries!!!

yesterday we also went on a date night with our friends Josh and Liz and we went to the movies and dinner it was so fun, and so needed.

honestly i have just been in a funk and i need to snap out of it. i haven't felt much like organizing, cleaning, or decorating and that is not like me! so this week i am really pulling myself up from my invisible boot straps and getting back into my routine. sorry if i haven't been around, you get it right???

1 comment:

  1. I have missed your posts friend! Gad to have you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete