this year i tried to be more realistic with things i can actually do! i decided to break things up into categories and i did 3 goals for each category
- read the word more ( i have got so lazy about this)
- make a prayer journal- keep it updated
- memorize a minimum of 6 verses
Marriage: (4 here)
- support Johnnie's interest and encourage him to pursue them
- support each other in weight loss we need to do this for our family!!!
- date night every other month (have tried every month doesn't work for us having 5 kids we don't have that sort of babysitting or extra cash)
- go out of town together at least once
- start chore charts and allowance
- read with kids, less TV!!!
- have kid nights again (we used to do this we would play games, let them pick dinner watch movies etc and we have got out of the habit!)
- more fun (stop saying it and start scheduling it!!)
- get healthy (with food and activities!)
- less yelling (i am so a yeller i need to work on this)
- make time for more fun with friends
- attend MNO's and meet new moms
- don't feel guilty about making time for my friends!!!
- learn to bake bread (i think this is my 3rd year this is on this list!)
- learn to take better pictures and actually start developing and organizing them
- learn to sew (Liz may have to teach me lol)
- lose 60 pounds i mean really 5 pounds a month i can totally do that i hope!
- drink water
- start walking
Financial: this has got to be a major thing this year, we can not continue the financial road we are on
- sit down and write out a budget with all bills and figure out a grocery budget that works
- start a Christmas club account
- start saving something!!!
- purge purge purge what we don't need!
- go through household list monthly and update (list coming it is long!!!) it will also provide lots of blog material HA!
- deep clean house once a week
- schedule hair cut at least 4 times, color hair regularly
- keeps hands and feet nice and manicured
- do hair and make up and actually get dressed when going out somewhere (school doesn't count! HA!)
did you set goals? i cant wait to hear what they are