Sunday, October 25, 2009
Lilly 1 month old already
I can not believe it has been a month already. To say we love Lilly would be a understatement. She is such a sweet baby and is finally starting to be a little more alert.
Lilly's first month has been so fun:
* she sleeps about 7-8 hours at night
* wears 0-3 month clothing still (but not for long she is growing!)
* weighs 9 pounds 11 ounces (uh that is what Jake weighed at birth holy moly!) 50th percentile
* 22 3/4 inches long 95 percentile
* socks finally stay on your feet
* doesn't mind the big bows on her head
* went on a women's retreat and to the movies- you were SO good!
* likes laying on her belly (and mom is a nervous wreck!!), oh never at night
* so far pretty easy going
As you can tell i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this girl she is beautiful!
Posted by Raquel at 11:00 PM