Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rambling

i keep thinking i am going to update the blog at night while everyone sleeps but then at night i end up watching TV or sleeping myself so i figured i would try during nap time and see if that works, i hope so because then i may have some more regular posts then i have been doing. so some rambling....

this past weekend i went to our church's women's retreat. my mother in law and sister in law and i roomed together, well Lilly went too. Lilly was so well behaved and slept really well. i even took her into a movie theater and she slept the whole time. We went and saw couples retreat it was really funny but had some crude parts too so beware if ya go, i love going to the movies it used to be one of my favorite things to do but my hubby hates the movies so i never go anymore. the retreat speaker was good and the worship was great!

101_4859

here is Lilly in our pretty room. which the AC was broken, and it was SO hot and humid in Los Angeles that weekend

101_4865

here is a picture of my beautiful filet topped with blue cheese and a side of mashed potatoes i had to dinner. oh. my. it was delicious!!!

on another subject. we have been watching baseball (GO Dodgers!!!) cleaning up (does it ever end?!) and i finally went grocery shopping! PTL we have some food to eat.

i am in a weight loss challenge with my good friend Tara and there is $$ on the line so i am hoping i do well, it is a couples challenge and there are 11 teams total....

i also have been trying to find my boys pants, why is it that i can not seem to find decent priced cute pants for my boys? today i hit the jackpot at kohl's with some great deals including pants PTL! i also got Jake a pair of shoes at stride rite, poor baby has the fattest feet and i bought him a size 7 wide shoe well i took him today and turns out he wears a 9 wide! no wonder he kept telling me he has ouies on his feet. he is all set for winter now thank God, he has pants, shirts, and shoes, he could use a jacket too but not quite yet...

101_4829

here is my boy with his sisters headband on

oh my friend Rossie came over and took some pics of Lilly here is a sneak peek. i LOVE them! thanks Rossie!!!

DSC_0035

DSC_0052

CSC_0060

CSC_0089

i have a bunch of projects i am wanting to start like redoing Liz's room, my boys rooms and some furniture redo's so stay tuned.....

4 comments:

  1. I love movies so lets go! I love the pictures and I am so glad you finally got a good steak! THey never seem to get yours right when we go out with MOPS. Hey, what time is MNO on Fri. If JOhn does not get overtime I am so there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous, Raquel! Rossie is so good at pictures, too, those are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl.

    So sorry about your Dodgers. We are Angel fans, still hanging on by our teeth!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! That retreat sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete