Thursday, August 13, 2009

I don't

i dont wednesday

i decided for this week i am going to do a pregnancy/baby edition:

  • i don't sleep well when i am pregnant. i get insomnia REALLY bad and my back hurts, legs constantly fall asleep etc...my poor husband!
  • i don't nurse my babies. i try believe me.. i have tried but i cant and i decided i will not feel bad about it. my kids are all healthy and happy and it works for me
  • i don't feed on demand, i schedule feed and my kids are generally amazing sleepers and are as big as tanks!
  • i don't know why but c-sections still make me nervous and i will be having my 4th soon! something about being cut open freaks me out
  • i don't let my babies sleep on there tummies, i used to  until Matthew died and i learned a very high percentage of babies who die of SIDS were stomach sleepers so now only the back for my kiddos
  • i don't sleep well when my babies are newborns i wake up several times to make sure they are breathing.
  • i don't think my way is the only way or the right way for everyone they are just good for our family
  • i don't take one day for granted. our lives can change instantly take time to snuggle and kiss and enjoy your kiddos!

for more I don't posts go to Jenna's blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't get me started on not sleeping...I'm so over it!!!!

    ReplyDelete