Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Recap

we hardly did anything this weekend it was so nice! Friday night we stayed home and John and I watched CSI after the kids went to bed. i love CSI, i thought i wouldn't like it without Grissom but i still do so far, it seems a little creepier though to me.
Saturday got up made breakfast and cleaned the house. John took the boys riding and Liz, Jake and I went to target and to the lab so i could have some blood tests. Liz had a party to go to so i took her to the skating ring and came home and finished cleaning. John took all the kids to my moms around 5 to spend the night and then my sil and i went to dinner and a movie. and John had some friends over to watch the UFC fight.
my sil and i watched bride wars and i LOVED it. it was predictable but funny and cute. although for a PG rated movie i would not have taken my 10 year old to see it, i am so sick of people putting PG on movies that i literally would never let my kids watch.
came home and went to sleep and slept for like 9 hours! it was so nice! this morning we went and got the kids ran by the store for a couple of things and came home for the rest of the day. Liz worked on her science project (have i ever told you how much i hate science projects?! UGH!!) i took a nap then we grilled burgers and oven fries for dinner very low key but good time together. oh and we watched the Superbowl too it was good!

1 comment:

  1. I am a total CSI addict, but I agree, this past episode was much more bloody and icky than in the past. But I do like the way they've introduced Lawrence Fishburn--not as just replacing Grissom. I'm a dork. I know.

    ReplyDelete