Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have a confession to make.........

you all know i have 4 children right? a 4Th grader, kindergartner, preschooler, and 11 month old............. and i have never been on a field trip! oh yes i am one of those moms . i have no good reasons why other than i usually don't have sitters for my boys and i wouldn't dare take them out in public where the must act well behaved but all that is changing tomorrow! i am going with my son David on a train trip to Hanford, it should be a fun time (for him) he asked me and i said we'll see well one day he came home bawling because i didn't sign up in time and so i asked the next day and just my luck there was a spot left! I am excited for 2 reasons
  1. i rarely do anything with just David, all the boys yes but just David not usually. he is so excited i am going so that is cool before you know it he will say "mom i will walk the 2 miles to school instead of you dropping me off" and to that i will say "woo-hoo gas is $42 a gallon praise the lord you put those feet to work" well not exactly i wont say woo-hoo....
  2. my friend Lynette is going with her girls and her mom, so it should be fun. i love hanging out with friends.

we have to be at the train station at 6:45 in the morning! that means we need to be up at the crack of dawn. i have to set out pj's for Johnathan in the morning because it is pj day at preschool tomorrow. and make Liz lunch and leave her $$$ for her field trip. it is a crazy time of year.

so just thought i would share i am certainly in content for the mommy of the year award.

F.Y.I. i signed up to be the room mom and have only helped on a few events, i don't like to "hang out" at school for my free time, or do my kids projects either. i check to make sure they do there homework but don't see if it is correct (i hate homework! have i ever shared that?, its not like they just spent 7 HOURS there and still need to bring work home?!) . i know i am horrible hopefully that makes you feel better today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment