Thursday, April 24, 2008

did I mention

that the new house has a laundry room!!!!! OK in a my married life which is the only time washing clothes really have mattered because washing my basketball uniform in hs did not count! i have aways washed in the garage, so you know the joy i felt when i took a wall through the house not qualify as laundry. anywho in all of our married life we have never had a laundry room, it is not a big laundry room but i don't even care. it has no cabinets (yet) and it has a OLD ironing board in the wall that is tiny! i mean really tiny and have you seen John or i, neither of us are tiny oh well it will be my ironing board! i cant wait i want to paint the laundry room a bright cheery color so i can foo myself into believing that laundry is fun. well washing and drying isn't bad it is the folding and putting away that stinks!
hope you all are not sick of my house yet? if you are sorry its my blog and i can talk about it all i want LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the cheery color paint in the laundry room.

    I'm so glad you're getting a laundry room. Lord knows you do enough laundry that it deserves its own room! :-)

    ReplyDelete