Tuesday, April 29, 2008

another topic......

other than the house. i know you all just exhaled a big sigh of relief =)

some things the Lord has been speaking to me about
  1. be more hospitable, inviting a family over for a meal, or a game, etc...
  2. playing with the kids more (i tend to get so wrapped up in the house and the laundry and the stuff that i don't spend the time just having fun with the kids)
  3. getting back in the word like i know i should be not just reading quickly in the morning to check it off the list.
  4. becoming a compassionate person (sometimes i am so critical)
  5. feeding my family better meals
  6. being helpful to my husband
  7. ministering to my moms in my mops group (i tend to be so preoccupied with the stuff of the meeting)

just some random thoughts...........

No comments:

Post a Comment