13 things.... Just random about summer
- Even though I am not a huge fan of summer break I have really tried to relax and enjoy this one. I think I have done pretty good at it
- I love routine, and fall and well my kids going away for hours every day so number 1 tends to be not my normal bend but like I said… I am working on it
- I think the kids have had a good summer even though we haven’t done a ton little things here and there add up to fun experiences right?!
- Even though I love back to school, the first few weeks-month are panning out to be crazy busy and that’s not even counting having a baby lol
- Preparing for my LAST baby seems kind of crazy and so final… but I like knowing this is the last one and being able to enjoy all the little things of getting ready for a baby
- I still haven’t 100% committed to a name I am leaning towards Cole more now than Jude but I told john I will know when I see him. Good thing I am having a boy because I would never be able to decide if I were having a girl there are tons of girls names I love….
- We have had 17 days over a 100 degrees in July so far and the looks like we could have about 3-4 more at least
- I am a little obsessed with the royal baby such a sweet story and I love Kate she is so pretty (plus I love the name Kate on my short list for girls haha!)
- This summer my favorite foods have been peaches, nectarines, iced tea, Pepsi, avocados on bread, pizza (I could eat it every day!)
- On Saturday when Johnathan turns 10 I will have 3 kids in double digits, more than single digits that’s a shift in our house. I can’t believe it has been 10 years since the twins were born and crazy to think they were not due until September 30 but were born in July!
- My family decided instead of a baby shower us girls would get together and are going out to dinner this weekend and celebrating the baby I am excited for that I love the girls in my family we always have fun! i love this idea so much!
- I gave myself the goal of finishing my school clothes shopping for the kids by the first week in august so I have a little over a week to go... haven't even started, and of course everyone has had big growth spurts so they all need everything
- I am so thankful for johnnie this summer (well all the time but specifically this summer) he has taken the kids swimming a ton, let me sleep in, take naps, told me to get away when he can tell I am overwhelmed, spoiled me, gets me water out of the garage when I am thirsty, he is a great provider for our family… I could go on and on I am so proud of the dad and person he is
swimming at a friends! it took Jake the whole time to work up the bravery to do this, he finally did 5 minutes before we had to go he then tried like 10 times in the 5 minutes haha!
the big kids had a blast
my girlfriends threw me a baby shower.. so fun!
all my kids caught a cold it was a ugly one too....
John took the boys camping last weekend, pretty much the highlight of there summer they love being outdoors and they are all pretty obsessed with there dad... i cant blame them i am too =)
David turned 11, he wanted a red velvet cake from Costco he told me like 2 months before so funny but i got it for him and he loved it!