Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday


1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,  look at my alarm and hit snooze... a few times .

2.   I can hardly wait for    Summer vacation and getting to sleep in everyday  .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is    presents of any kind      because    I love the idea of someone seeing something and thinking "Raquel would love this!" .

4. A little known fact about me is that     I am pretty outgoing and confident but i am scared to death of canals.

5. The best part about my job is    I get to snuggle with my kids when ever they feel up to it, i get to see them achieve milestones!

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     Perfume, i love it!

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   sew and bake bread, i am pretty sure i could bake bread but i really wish i could learn to sew. oh and sing and dance.



To read more fill in the blanks Friday go here

No comments:

Post a Comment