Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

fill in the blank

I have been crazy busy this summer, just trying to enjoy the last weeks of it at least. School is getting ready to start up in less than a month and I will have plenty of time to catch up then =) tomorrow we are going camping I cant wait!!!

1.  My favorite color is red, unless it is for clothes then the answer is black =). I also am to blues and orange right now   .

2.  My travel destination of choice is I am not too picky I love to travel, our trip to the Caribbean was pretty amazing the ocean was so warm and calm. I love the beach so I guess I would say the beach

3.  My favorite  food is cheese! I LOVE cheeses of all kinds I can even begin to to tell you how much or why I just do!

4.  My happy place is my bed I love cuddling up and watching TV or taking a nap .

5.  My favorite saying is uhhhhh I have no idea off the top of my head

6.  My dirty little secret is that I love to daydream about when I win the lottery or when I am famous some day ;)

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I am a really good friend, loyal and caring and obviously loud

No comments:

Post a Comment