Monday, July 4, 2011

Busy Summer

But such a fun time. I helped with VBS at our church this year, if you know me you know that is a act of Jesus because although i do love my kids and my friends and family's kids i am generally not going to volunteer to help with a VBS program, BUT i really felt led to do it and i am so glad i did. more details later.

We have been snuggling on the couch watching TV and playing and swimming

staying cool, you know we are in the 100's here now with no looking back at our pretty spring which rarely happens on these parts of Cali.


enjoying family and friends. so much fun going on right now. I have a ton of blog posts in my mind but i need to sit and compile my thoughts but i am just having fun living life, you understand right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment