Thursday, June 30, 2011

My girls




Things i hope for my girls:
that you have self confidence
that you are kind
and loving to others
that you don't follow the crowd
that you don't think beauty is everything, and are confident
that when you mess up you will come to me and your dad and not your friends
that you love to read
that you have a good relationship with your siblings even when you are out of the house
that you are tall =)
that you marry men who love Jesus
that you stay home with your babies (if you have babies)
that you are not afraid to try things even if you fail
that you are fun, life is to short to be uptight about everything
that you are modest in the way you dress
that you use kind words and encourage others
that you are hospitable and loving, sharing everything God has blessed you with

but most importantly
i pray that you love Jesus with every ounce of your being and that you do what he wants for your life. everything else is just a bonus

Psalm 139:14

New International Version (NIV)

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment