Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?

most of the time… sometimes I still forget and realize as I drive
 
{two} do you crack your knuckles?

No not really I used to allllll the time though.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?

depends on the brand but usually the green gum (spearmint I think?)

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

I am not a jewelry person as far as real stuff so probably my wedding band since that is the only thing I wear every day.

{five} who is your best friend?

My friend Lindsey, she is one of the those people that no matter what or how long its been since we have talked or hung out we can pick up where we left off we met in 7th grade, I was the really talkative girl behind her in math class HA!. I have several realllllly great girlfriends that I love soooo much and that I can say I could count on for anything including my friends Liz, Tara, Lynette, oh I cant start this list it would be long but they know who they are.

{six} what is your favorite smell?

Pinesol, candles, a nice clean baby,  and perfume (currently Guilty by Gucci)

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?

if I make a sandwich here at home Ham, if I am out turkey

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?

yes.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

nope.!

{ten} what color is your car?

red…...

No comments:

Post a Comment