Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. I am currently obsessed with listening to sermons on my walks, oh and walks ;) and probably my nice comfy bed

2. Today I am annoyed because, I am not it has been a great day actually

3. The age I am is 31 and the age I feel is well right now i am tired so probably about 31 lol, but most days i still feel in my 20's. unless of course my back hurts then i feel 180

4. My favorite place is my house because it is ours and everyone i love the most lives here

5. Something I have been procrastinating my diet, i know what to do i just need to get my butt in gear! .

6. The last thing I purchased was a arm band for my ipod so it doesn't fall off during workouts

7. The thing I love most about my home is who I share it with... My husband and my kids are the best and i am so thankful we all get to call this place home. I also love that we have done so much work ourselves.

To read more fill in the blanks Friday posts go here

3 comments:

  1. It really is the people that make the home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is where the heart is, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your blog chica!!!

    have good week!
    xo monica

    ReplyDelete