Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday

I enjoy reading these each week so I thought I would participate this week for more go here

 

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?

I am not a huge fan of breakfast BUT if I am going to eat a good one it is either going to be French toast with powdered sugar or pancakes both with cold syrup on top

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

ummm not many when you wear a 11 you cant find that many shoes in your size that are affordable. I did recently get 2 pairs of boots on clearance at target for 75% off nice! ok so uggs, 2 boots, 2 workout tennis shoes, a pair of flip flop, sandals and maybe 2-3 others.

{three} city or country?

CITY! I love the night life I like to boogie… just kidding. but I do like the hustle and bustle of a big city

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?

being a wife I love my husband! my kids are pretty awesome too.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?

oh good time to ask I am on a diet haha. probably Pepsi max wit ruffles and green onion dip or cupcakes or cookies,,,,

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

maybe in HS when I played sports but just stats. I think that’s it. oh and birth announcements

{seven} do you use post-it notes?

Who doesn’t??? I use them all.the.time.

{eight} do you have freckles?

yes on my shoulders and a few on my face

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?

yes! and purple, I love them both on men.

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

I wrote my daughter a letter when she went to summer camp. I have given friends cards does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment