Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My favorite quote is I have no idea who originally said this but i love this in regards to mothering... "The days are long but the years are short" soooo true
2. A bad habit I have is, just one??? Lets see probably i open a soda and don't finish it but once it is not really cold i wont drink it so i get another, oh and i stay up way to late
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was probably when we paid our first mortgage payment i was 18! that seems like a lifetime ago....
4. Weekends are family time, project time, church, date nights, shopping etc. oh and the naps are the best!
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Summer, not sure why because i hate the summer but the same sounds like a really pretty tall girl who has tons of friends and plays volleyball on the beach. yes i am a freak ;)
6. I wish I could lose 50 pounds and still eat cookies and cake jk... i wish i was more confident in myself and that i can lose 50 pounds and stop telling myself i cant
7. A secret I have is that i love rap music i like to listen to it when i am stressed out or exercising it calms my mind and motivates me and i can not stand country music.AT.all!

For more fill in the blank Friday's go here

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing...I open a soda. I can't drink it all, but you can't drink it warm or slightly cold. It doesn't taste right. It needs to be COLD!

    First mortgage at 18, wow....I'm impress.

    Rap music is the GREATEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I enjoy checking in on your blog! You seem so ORGANIZED!!!

    ReplyDelete