It's that time of the week which means time for Fill in the blank Friday. Wanna play along, check it out here
- I wish people were truly happy for one another when good things happen for them. I wish there wasn't such a thing as mom competition. I wish vegetables tasted like cookies, garlic bread and all the other yummy carbs i love.
- Yesterday I took my 7 year old shopping at toys r us for a gift for Lilly (the kids draw names and he got her) it took him forever because he kept getting sidetracked
. I got my nails done and went to the gym
- Today I will take my car to the shop (i hate vehicle problems during the holidays) i will also buy milk at some point, go to the gym, get some supplies for baking and go watch my niece and nephews in there Christmas program
- Tomorrow i will hopefully go shopping with John for Christmas (we have done NO shopping yet) but that depends on if we have a sitter
- Maybe we will get most of our list done and get to spend some time together.
- Someday I want to take my kids on vacation over the holidays, to somewhere that is snowy.
- I love when the time changes and it gets dark early. i love to bundle up on a cold day. i love snuggling with my 3 year old as he watches cartoons.