Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cookie Baking Day

Tuesday we baked cookies, cut out cookies to be exact. My recipe is really good but one of those things you have to be in the mood to bake because it literally takes forever.
Jake and I made the dough, at one point when i was making the icing i dropped a glass bowl (one of my favorites!) and it splattered melted butter ALL over my entire kitchen it wasn't pretty, neither was the big gash in the bottom of my foot (OK it was small but it hurt) anyhow back to the cookies

Lucky for me it was a nice day out (our December has been crazy warm) and the kids did all the decorating outside
Lilly enjoyed the cookies and agreed they were yummy...

It sure seemed like a ton more work than what we ended up with by a Christmas tradition we cant pass up. I remember making these with my mom every year and i loved them then and now
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment