i love soup, specifically veggie soup. it is easy and taste great!
i like to get all the stuff in my fridge and make one big pot and eat it for lunches for the following soup i used:
- corn on the cob
- green beans
- all i do is chop all the veggies i want to use and saute them in a little olive oil for just a few minutes.
- i add seasoning, usually all purpose seasoning, pepper, salt, garlic salt, and cumin
- i then add 1 can of tomato sauce and chicken broth until it covers all the veggies.
- cook on high until a boil starts then i turn it down to pretty low
- cook until vegetables are fork tender then i add corn on the cob and zucchini at the last 20 minutes or so.
i like to serve this with some whole beans and a scoop of salsa oh and lemon squeezed in it