Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 2

so this is week 2 of my 4 week commitment to blog about The View. now you all know i love The View BUT this was not my favorite week of programs. let me tell you who in one word OCTOmom or wait is that 2 words, either way i can not stand this woman OK was it me or was she a little more odd then i already thought she was? and her laugh, ugh i heard it in my sleep it almost led to a nightmare but i woke up thankfully. the second reason was The Jersey Show cast, i know they are all the rage but i don't get it, i mean i used to love love love the show the real world but this show yuck, this is one of my worst nightmares of what i would never ever want my kids to do when they got older (just a side note i have never nor will i ever watch the show they irritate me the end)

i was excited to see the show on fertility on Thursday. it was OK. but i thought the guests were a little odd, like the lady in the middle of a divorce and wanting to conceive strange. the couple who had been trying to have a baby was endearing. i have many friends who have and do struggle with infertility and i don't think that Giuliana and Bill Rancic on there were the best couple to have as the poster of infertility, i mean the girl said that her doctor told her she needed t gain some weight and get healthy to have a baby and she had excuses on why she didn't want to gain weight OK lady get over your self if you really want a baby you would be doing what the doctor ordered and eating a cheeseburger...

and can people get off the Tiger Woods thing i mean really who cares.

i did love seeing Regis and his wife Joy on the show on Friday i love Regis he is so funny. and Hello Joy is GORGEOUS!

OK there is my points for the week hopefully they will let me post next week HA!!!!

i am looking forward to a better week this week.......

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment