Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines

Happy Valentines everyone. Twelve years ago i was a 18 year old who was getting married on Valentines. i had know idea what i was doing but i am so thankful that God knew, i am so blessed to have a amazing husband who loves me and takes care of us so well. He works hard so that i can stay home with our kids, he takes me to the movies although he hates the movies, he listens to me ramble about things that bug me and my million of goals i have. he loves me just like i am.

Johnnie i am so thankful we were crazy on Valentines 12 years ago, we were just young kids getting ready to have our first baby and i have NEVER regretted the decision we made to get married even though i am sure so many people thought we were crazy =) i cant wait to see what the future holds for us.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment