Friday, July 10, 2009

Itch to Pitch ~ week 4

so i decided to finish my kitchen this week which as a BIG job because i went through all the cabinets so beware LOTS of pictures!

here are my kitchen drawers, there was alot of stuff in there:

ebay

these drawers are not one on top of each other like this picture i just post them that way

DSCN0583 DSCN0584

DSCN0586 DSCN0587

2 of my upper cabinets and my lower ones with all my tupperware and storage stuff and bowls

DSCN0590

here is some of the stuff from those 2 bottom cabinets and that wasn't even the yard sale pile!

 

DSCN0596

just from the drawers! i have a lot of kitchen stuff that i cant seem to part with, i sold pampered chef for quite a while and accumulated a lot of cool things. plus i just love to cook!

 

ebay2

 

here are the drawers after i got these organizer things at target for $5 and organized some of them neatly, that middle picture is stuff i don't use everyday so it is a modge podge of things, and the two bottom are by my fridge and i reserved for baking stuff (the last one still looks messy in the pic but it is not it is awkward sized things so it looks funny)

DSCN0592 DSCN0591

this is pretty much what was left after i got to it!

DSCN0601 DSCN0602

these are my uppers where my dishes go they are organized enough for my liking so i didn't do them =)

101_3636 101_3637

and these were where all the glasses and mess was up above! i got rid of a lot of junk....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raquel, WOW that is a lot of kitchen stuff - but good on you for going through them.

    Do you still sell Pampered Chef stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go girl, I am totally impressed. That was a really big job!

    Julie

    p.s. I love pampered chef!!!

    ReplyDelete