Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Week part 4

after a fun morning of opening presents and hanging out as a family. we just hung out some more around here, i took a nap which was SOOO nice then got up and got ready for round 2. my family came over at 5 and John made a bomb prime rib and we had all the fixins.

100_1774

100_1775

since we are Mexican my mom made tamales they were very yummy!

we had a full house! and the kids all played hide and seek in the dark.

100_1791 me with my brothers and one of my sisters the other lives in Idaho so she couldn't be here

100_1786 most of the kids outside the only ones missing that were here were Johnathan and Jake because it was too cold for them outside

100_1778 100_1777 

everyone left around 9:30 after we had a late dessert and then we rolled ourselves to our beds and went to sleep

1 comment:

  1. That food looks so yummy. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete