Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I have been tagged

my good friend Annie

Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

hmmm this is harder than it seems, since i have no problem sharing random things about myself.
  1. i cant stand drinking water, or anything without ice. everything i order usually has extra ice
  2. i am not a good baker/ recipe follower i like to work as i go and baking is a science.
  3. i hate science =) and math, luckily John likes them. i like history and English
  4. i LOOOOOOOOVE magazines i read them any chance i get
  5. i once was in a commercial when i was a little girl for my parents restaurant. i was 5
  6. i work best under pressure, i cant get ready for a party until the day of or the night before at the earliest.

if you play along let me know.

2 comments:

  1. History?! You could have fooled me with all the times we ditched that class in high school and sat in the bathroom instead. Or was that chapel? :) LOL. Good times. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love magazines too! I have a slight addiction actually!

    ReplyDelete