so i love holidays! any holidays for the most part but i love thanksgiving. i mean we get to eat the most delicious food and reflect on the blessings that God has given us. so here are my top 10. (in no particular order)
- John- i am most thankful to have the greatest husband who loves me know matter what! and is always there for me and will make me laugh even if i am wanting to cry
- Liz- she is literally the sweetest kid i have ever met, she has the most caring heart
- David- he is my cuddle bug and my sensitive kid. he has that tough exterior but loves his mommy
- Johnathan- this kid is just funny! he is a born otter like all the attention on him and a total glass is half full type of person. plus he smiles all the time!!!
- Jake- what can i say i love this baby boy he is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- a chance to minister to moms, what a awesome opportunity i have and i pray i get to do this for a good long time
- for God's faithfulness to me, even when i don't deserve it. He continues to reveal himself more and more to me everyday
- a beautiful home that i love. even though it is not perfect it is ours and i love it! it has a great setup for entertaining and to have family and friends over
- for good friends, especially the people in my mops yahoo group and my ruby friends, what a blessing and encouragement to me in this time of mothering!
- now for a few materialistic things: Pepsi, DVR, Internet, target, Christmas decorations, Top chef, my uggs, and hooded sweatshirts to wear on a chilly day!
I hope you all have a great thanksgiving and that you get a chance to reflect on the things that truly matter and what a awesome country we live in!