Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1:25 in the morning!

so i am still awake! i have lots to do and i have been a freak lately

  1. John and i were talking about painting the mantle so he decided he would do it yesterday so it would be done for thanksgiving...well it had about 5 layers of paint that will not come off and we have tried everything, tonight he ended up sanding and priming it and that is how it will be for the holiday.
  2. my house is being cleaned tomorrow. like by a professional not by me. can i get a hallelujah?! i mean i keep a clean house but this is a nice thing to do every once in a while!
  3. i went to the grocery store this morning, me Johnathan and 5000 other people!!! i have my 2 turkeys and my yams and all is good with the world
  4. it is that time of the month so things stress's me out much more than they normally do
  5. i am almost caught up on laundry AGAIN!
  6. OK chaos makes me crazy! i like things neat and orderly and when they are not that way it makes me frazzled, my poor Johnnie got to see me cry today over the fact that i got a chair stuck in the door and couldn't get it out (refer to #4)
  7. oh and the most exciting news i got picked to be a finalist in a photo contest i want to win so bad! the prize is a new digital camera that i am wanting SO bad!
  8. tomorrow the kids and i are going to see a movie, not sure which one but who cares a lady will be here cleaning and i will be at the movies, most likely napping.........

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a geat Thanksgiving!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could send that cleaner in MY direction?? Hee hee. Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to post the picture you entered in the contest??? I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo on the house cleaner!! That is what we are doing today. I am having the girls help which really helps at times and really makes things harder at times. Have a really great thanksgiving. I will be praying about the photo contest. I am hoping for a new digital camera too.

    ReplyDelete