my computer is still having issues but i am on John's laptop at the moment so i can update with a list.
- MOPS convention was fun, it wasn't as great as years past but it was good. except for they had Lynne Spears as a surprise speaker and it was LAME i will not get started on how wrong i think this is on so many levels!
- only 3 weeks until election day! is anyone else excited for no more commercials!! hallelujah
- Jake is starting to say some cute phrases thank you, don't touch, and whats that. are my favorites
- some friends and I are throwing a shower for our friend Tara this weekend it should be so fun. i love baby showers! i am in charge of food so if anyone has a good appetizer i should make let me know
- our neighbor has put together a neighborhood potluck for Sunday and i cant wait i had told John a couple of weeks ago i would love to do something like this and like a day later she approached me! i haven't got to know many of the neighbors so this will be cool
- this is the last weekend of soccer coming up for my boys (Liz's season is 2 weeks longer) i am so over soccer i like going to the games but all the practices are old.
- next weekend we are going camping for a swim meet... at the beach! i am so excited to get away. we were all going to go but my mom offered to keep Jake which will work out good because 6+ hours sitting at a swim meet is probably not fun for a 1 year old
- MOPS is going really well this year i am really loving it!
- i still have hardly anything hung up on the walls in this house! i need to figure out what i want
- the someday master AKA the room of doom is still full of junk. i have a bet it will be cleaned out by the end of the month so i will be getting to work on that this week!!!!
- the weather is finally cooling down I love it!!!
- i cant wait for Halloween! my boys are going to be pirates and i am not sure about Liz yet. we are going to go trick or treating in the new hood. our school is having a carnival type thing but i am not sure if we will go. i think Johna and i decided we would rather save the money and stay home but you never know
that's it for now i will update again with pictures as soon as the computer is fixed!!!