so the house is coming along. the floor is so close to be done! John has been working so hard i cant wait until it is all done so he can just relax!
so highs first:
- we had a meal of tacos (that means it was not cooked on the grill!) it was so yummy, although i used a store bought rotisserie chicken, canned beans, and veggies.
- the pool is so refreshing!
- i love my laundry room!
- the rest of my curtains came in today!
- so did the baby gate can i get a hallelujah!
- the kids are adjusting great
- i have kept up on laundry fairly well!
- the ac got installed on the kids side of the house
- i went to play bingo tonight and i won some $$$!!!!
- Jake is sleeping so well in his own room
- the boys started swim lessons so far so good
- i am going to Vegas for 1 night on Sunday YEAH!!!!!!!!
- oh and a good friend is pregnant, she needs to put it on her blog (hint, hint)
- i called the cabinet guy and he said that my cabinets that are supposed to be installed the last week of this month will be a week or two behind! BOOOO
- the pipes got clogged and backed up in to the shower GROSS, luckily the plumber came and it was fixed within a hour
- our pool vac broke so we had to buy a new one
- my pantry items are all outside and the temperatures are over a hundred which means they are all probably bad!
- the boxes have not unpacked themselves yet
so i think the good has far out weighed the bad here. God is so great and is providing all that we need i just have to look at the glass half full.......