Monday, June 16, 2008

Beautiful???

the nester asked us to be real and show our beautiful messes today and of course i wanted to jump in because living in the middle of a house remodel certainly has been interesting.
`
to me it is! my hubby put these floors in with his own hands, knocked the wall down between the 2 rooms and painted with the help of his mom, dad, bil, and great friend Josh this truly has been a labor of love! i am loving the progress, all we have to do is wait for the cabinets to be installed and we are ready to go!

I chose these pictures because although it may look unfinished and messy. to me it is beautiful. stay tuned for lots of pictures this week as we finally begin to unpack the house!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Looking forward to the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but how much FUN you'll have decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sunny yellow, and I covet that fridge!

    ReplyDelete