Thursday, March 13, 2008

honesty

so I still haven't watched top chef. I am planning on watching tonight after everyone is in bed. I would like to say i have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to watch it but that is not true, honestly I haven't been doing much of anything. Today since the house is nice and clean I have been sitting around reading blogs, watching the today show, and playing with the baby. oh but I have done a little laundry.
you know what I decided as I was reading blogs today, most of you don't have many more exciting things going on then me and I always have a block on what to write about. I usually have so much to say in real life and believe me I am so funny (not even being sarcastic there) but that doesn't come out on my blog. I wish I was a better writer but I am not so what you will get from now on is honest me. I am going to challenge myself to blog everyday (at least once a day)for a month! I think part of my problem is I wait to long to blog about something then when I want to do it is not that great anymore. so today is day 1/ oh and I am going to give my blog a new look not sure what but something new and fresh =)

2 comments:

  1. Bring it on!!! =) Although I hear about you everydays anyway... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a great blog! You are a wonderful real blogger and I like it!

    ReplyDelete