Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday

I think i am getting old... I used to be at the mall when it opened fighting the crowds all morning and shopping all day. not this year I had no desire to do that, could be that my car was in the hop and going to cost a million dollars to fix =) not really but it was in the back of my mind, luckily my dear friend Rossie's hubby is a mechanic and he is fabulous and fixed my car for much less than what John expected (I had no expectations) anyhow back to the sales. so Liz and I got up at 4:30 and went to Michael's, target and a department store to get a few things. we were only gone a couple of hours and didn't get too much, really all the crowds made me want to wait until next week and pay $5 more and buy the stuff on sale.
but we did decorate the house! we are done inside and out!!!! can you believe it, we also laid by the fire and watched Christmas movies and ate leftovers it was a good day, I think this will be the tradition from now on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment