Sunday, October 21, 2007

Alot has been happening around here!

I had my gallbladder out on Friday! I was supposed to have it removed then they changed the date then after some mix ups on the doctors office part they were able to do it. My gallbladder has been bothering me for a couple of years off and on but when I had Jake it started bothering me all the time, every time I ate really. The surgeon i had was awesome, he was able to remove my gallbladder lapo. which the 2 other surgeons I have seen were not ready to try since I have had a abdominal surgery prior. anyhow it went well, my doctor said he has never seen a gallbladder like mine (I am so flattered) he said i had 1000-2000 stones, he did have to make a small incision (about 3 inches) to get it out but it was all good! I am feeling well other than a little tired and sore.
In other news, my mom left for Idaho yesterday. My sisters both live there so she moved too. I did OK Liz was really upset as was Johnathan. I don't think it has hit me yet that my mom will not be living close to me. I bet it will the next time I need a babysitter So I took lots of pictures of the kids with my mom before she left. and I guess now we will have to go visit Idaho again, which i am not looking forward too, not because of Idaho but because I HATE SITTING IN A AR FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME!!!! but the things you do for family.
Next weekend I am going to our churches annual women's retreat, it should be a great time. I am in charge of the craft so I am going to be cutting a million squares this week. I will post the craft and instructions this week hopefully you all will love it!
So that is about it around here for now
Blessings,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment