Tuesday, October 23, 2007

4 years ago today.....


our son Matthew went to be with Jesus. how I miss that baby, I wonder what he would have been like, what his personality would have been, how him and Johnathan would have gotten along. He was very mellow and quite much kine Jake actually, he liked to be held and was a really good baby. I know I will see him again.

a lot of things have happened since Matthew dying and I can not believe we have another baby John and I said we would be to afraid to ever have another one but Jake is just what we needed I am so thankful for all my kiddos. Remember always hug those babies and give them lots of kisses because we are not guaranteed tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I continue to feel intense pain in my heart every time I think of you and your loss of Matthew. I am so sorry my friend.

    ReplyDelete